Tuesday, August 30, 2022

He's One of the Good Ones

 I appreciated my hubby so much today, because he cut the grass in our front yard. It is nice when your front yard looks like everyone else's. Good job Zach! And he got us a great pizza from Papa John's. And he got me cheesecake from Wal-Mart. And he sat and listened to me read my book to him. I am writing a new book. The title will be "My Crazy, Messed Up Life." It might make anyone who reads it understand life better. When you go through a lot, you get wiser. What is the point to gaining that wisdom if you don't write it out? 

I hope I get to keep Zach in my life forever. He even gave me 1k a week ago so I could get a new dryer. He gets the hubby of the year award for that! 😀

He has the most handsome face and the most gorgeous eyes ever. And he has amazing muscles. I love him so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment