Tuesday, August 30, 2022

My Prayer for my Daughters

 God thank you for protecting my girls from any evil in the future. I pray they will be happy always. I pray for peace between them. May they be a great support for each other and learn to mother each other. I pray they will fall in love with a perfect young man and stay with him for 50 or 60 years. I pray they will never have to work and they will always be well provided for. May they always seek you first and know your glory. May you speak to them the way you talk with me. I pray they will be content with little and never become spoiled or selfish. May they continue to be little missionaries for you. I pray my example for them will always be copied well. I pray they never forget about me and that they will be allowed to visit me someday. I pray that the evil forces that keep blocking me from them will die soon. God keep blessing my little baby girls. In Jesus' name Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment