Thursday, September 1, 2022

Love Lost and Won

 When you begin a new family you think about the old one and what went wrong. Obviously we are meant to learn from the past so we don't repeat it. Toward the end of my first marriage both of my daughters got hurt. It all became too much for me. One fell off a bike and one fell off a scooter. I am having nothing with wheels for my next children. It was my breaking point I think. I don't know why God allowed those events to happen except just to show me it was time to be done. It was all just too much. My ex husband kept accusing me of cheating. My ex sister in law kept attacking me. My ex mother in law was turning Ben against me. My mom was suspecting my daughter of being mentally challenged. She was a little slow but not terribly slow. 

It isn't easy to raise a family. Love is only for the strong. And parenting is only for the incredibly strong. Hopefully this time around things will go better and everyone will stay happy and positive. I would love to see a successful family finally. May God help me and Zach to stay strong and healthy and happy forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment