Saturday, September 17, 2022

Covid

 I got Covid 2 times. The first time was January 2020. It felt like a severe strep throat and I threw up green puss. Ewe.... The second sickness was January 2022. Watch out for the month of January. 😭 I felt extremely weak for 10 days. I couldn't stand up for very long. I slept all day and all night for 10 days in a row. If I ever wanted to sleep more, I took Benadryl. I went back to work before I felt totally better. I felt bad for being gone so long. 

If you get Covid, you will survive. Just sleep a lot. Eat only crackers and drink water. Milk helps sooth your throat if you are coughing a lot. 

God allows us to suffer to turn us into warriors. I am a warrior now because I had it twice. 😁

I never got the vaccine. Ever since I think my Heb B vaccine made my appendix explode at age eleven, I am leery of vaccines. If you got one, or three, don't worry. You most likely won't turn into a zombie. 😲😜

Does the 3 year outbreak of Covid mean we are in the Last Days? I think mainly God wanted to give us a wake up call. "Purify your hearts, you sinners." It was brought on by Satan and his human workers, but God used it to bring many of us back to him. "Bend the knee or have it broken." God broke us all in order to humble us. "The Lord disciplines the child he loves." Pain is terrible but God uses it to craft us into more gentle, humble and loving people. 

Stay humble so God won't feel the need to break you. If you know someone with Covid, drive over some apple juice and crackers to them. 😀 Leave it on their doorstep, so you won't become sick too. 

God loves you! Even if it doesn't feel like he does, He does. 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment