Monday, September 5, 2022

Serendipity

I just watched the movie Serendipity again. It is one of the cutest chick flicks ever made. It is partly why I named my oldest daughter Serenity. 

That movie made me think of all the signs that made me know my hubby was the elusive one. His birthday is the exact same date as my oldest daughter. The house number for his house has 22 in it. Every address my grandma had had 22 in it. He has green eyes. After my co worker died I had wanted to ask my boss to hire another guy with green eyes. His dad's name was Michael. The guy at work who died was Michael. His dad died the same year that my ex Roger died. We both have had several dreams about them. All 4 of his grandparents were teachers. All 4 of mine were too. His family has a vacation house in the Davis Mountains. My last name is Davis. A guy at work that I had a huge crush on was 30 years old. My hubby is also 30. He wanted a back yard cat. I have always wanted a guy that liked cats more then dogs. We both have a grandma with sky blue eyes. He looks like a football player. His body type is my type. We both love pizza and burgers and sushi and coffee. We both have older cars that we are totally content with. He grew up in private Christian school. I always wished I had. But I went to a Christian college. His grandma and my grandma both went to the same college, Hardin Simmons, a private Christian college in Texas. We both like Justin Bieber's music. We both love basketball. He is a skater. I have always loved to roller blade. 

And in about 7 months we will have our first child. I plan on naming her Angel or Hope, if it's a girl, because he is my angel and I Hope to stay with him forever. 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment