Sunday, September 11, 2022

Time to Get Saved

 If you don't believe in God, it is time that you do. 

I have always felt there are no true atheists. There are only people who are really mad at God. I get it. I understand. I just had a fight with God in my head about why he hasn't killed Satan yet. It makes no sense, if he is loving, why he allows Satan and evil and death to exist. I cannot explain why pain happens in life. Only that God says it is entertaining to see us go through hard situations. It would be great if he could be more sympathetic to our pain and prevent it, but like a wise parent, he wants to toughen us up. He wants us to get more strong. We can't become strong if life is super easy. So he allows pain and bad days and evil people to increase our stamina. To increase our faith. We realize then that if God got me through that, he can and will get me through this. 

Take heart. God has not forgotten you. He loves you. No matter what you have done, he still loves you. 

The only verse that has gotten me through my crazy last 5 years is, "God works all things for the good for those who love Him." If my ex had not gone crazy and left, I would not have met my current lover. He is way better, and at some point we will inherit half a million dollars. So I could say now, thank you God for enabling Ben to go crazy, so that I could be better provided for in the future. 

Your life might seem horrible now, but one day the rain will stop, and the sun will shine again. Then you will see why that painful thing had to happen. God always will work your life for the good in order to bless you, If you serve him. So give your life to serve him, and you too will get blessed a lot. 

And believe in Jesus, because that is important. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment