Saturday, September 24, 2022

Pentecostals

If you try to be Pentecostal, it will cost you your family. Don't do it. 

My ex basically forced me to become that for my entire 7 years of being with him. I will always resent that. It is an interesting religion, but it is off in many ways. 

Pentecostals claim to be super Christians but they have barely read any of the Bible. 😳😣 If they did, they wouldn't be Pentecostal.  And anything they have read, they twist it to suit their skewed retarded theology.

They are the most ignorant and arrogant people you will ever meet. They are the most stubborn people in the world. You can't teach them anything. They "know" they already know it all, because they almost see themselves as mini gods. This is why God doesn't give tongues to every believer, because the ones who get it become so puffed up. Maybe that is why God allowed me to have a divorce after I got tongues, to keep me humble. I have the gift of tongues now but I would never in a million years call myself a Pentecostal. They are insane. 

They think they are the super Christians. They have it all figured out and you don't know anything. This is why they remain retarded, because they can't be taught anything. 

If you ever interact with a Pentecostal just run away. They will probably try mentally abusing you at some point. Just stay far, far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment