Friday, September 30, 2022

Drunkards

 I just watched Titanic again. I never noticed it before, but the rich fiance that Rose didn't want to be with is always drinking in the movie. Any other time I watched it I could not understand why she wanted to leave him. Yes he had a bad temper, but a lot of guys do. The director must have meant to show the reason was that he was an alcoholic. 

Drinking can ruin your entire life prospects. I considered leaving my current bf because he drank too much on his days off. But then he decided to give up drinking, praise God. People can always change. Never give up hope. 

If you drink and people have told you it is time to quit, listen to them. They are only wanting to help make your life better. Most likely you just need to find a new hobby that you like. Often times people want to drink to distract themselves from the annoying aspects of life. Find another past time distraction. If you can't think of one, ask God to give you something fun and happy to do. 

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment