Thursday, September 1, 2022

Fighting

 I have only fought with 3 people in my life, my first bf Roger, my ex husband Ben and a former co worker Thomas. In all 3 instances I was only fighting with them because I was terribly disappointed in them. Roger was flirting with other women. Ben was loosing his sanity and I was trying to alert him to how detrimental that would be for our relationship. And Thomas was a little punk who seemed to not care for anyone but himself. 

I have never fought with a woman. All women already know what they have done wrong. You don't have to tell us. We are humble enough to know. But men are so arrogant, so incapable of seeing the error of their ways. They are so stubborn and mean and selfish. At times they seem to only listen to forceful words. Reason does not work. 

Of course "the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God." Things ended badly with all 3 of those men. I wish I would have been more gentle and kind with them, but sometimes a fight seems unavoidable. 

"Do not make friends with a wrathful man or you will learn his ways and become ensnared yourself." Those 3 men had way too much unprocessed anger, so that verse became true for us. 

"Walk with the wise to become wise." Be at peace. Stay wise. I became a fool because I linked up with fools. Be careful who you yoke together with. Make sure that it is a peaceful person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment