Saturday, September 17, 2022

Raising a Boy

  I have always had a fear of raising a boy. I worked with kids from age 14 to 28. In every job I had, the boys were totally crazy. They got in trouble in every way they could. They threw mud balls at the side of the school that I had to hose off. They would climb a bookshelf in two preschools, not realizing they could fall and break their neck. One teen guy tore the basketball hoop down on a cruise ship. He also made way too many moves on me and it was quite awkward. 😞 I had an autistic boy in a class who had a scary rage problem. One boy at my church was maybe possessed and stripped all his clothes off and tried getting into the attic. That was the most insane experience of my life.

All that to say I hope all my future kids will only be girls. Boys are scary little monsters. Little girls are angels. In Jesus' name, may I only have girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment