Monday, September 19, 2022

The Age of Maturity

 When I was 25 I was with a guy 7 years older then me. Now I am 37 and I am with a guy 7 years younger then me. Maybe it is because I have felt 30 years old for a long time now. 30 is the age of perfect maturity. Jesus actually began his ministry at 32. At that age you are finally complete. Your mind has blossomed into a full fledged adult. Your body feels mature and somewhat tired, but you still have a lot of life left in you. You feel the wisest at that age. You hopefully have not started to loose your mind yet. You feel ready to take on the world. The life experience you have made you smarter. You are hopeful that your future will end up better then your past. 

It is the best age in a person's lifetime. I hope I will feel around age 30 for the rest of my life. ๐Ÿ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment