Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Let it Go

 Praise report! My hubby gave up drinking for me woot! It took 4 months but praise God it has finally happened. It really stressed me out when he drank. ๐Ÿ˜” 

When I was with Roger he drank a lot on his days off the first year we were together. Then I threatened to leave him. He quit and didn't drink for a whole year. He also gave up soda and Facebook, at my suggestion. That was nice. 

My step dad was addicted to playing the game World of Warcraft. He still played a lot about 5 years into his marriage to my mom. Then he gave it up for her. That was a fabulous miracle! 

My ex husband never did quit smoking even though I very much wanted him to many, many times. He blamed his smoking on me not going to the gym with him. That was silly though. He could have gone to the gym by himself. I wanted him to give up Charismania but he refused. That is the biggest reason why we got divorced. What is Charismania? It is disrupting church, getting slain in the spirit, worshipping people over God, getting into witchcraft and thinking it is Christian but it's not. It was a huge frustration for me all 7 years of our marriage. 

My ex Bryan gave up being gay for me. He was gay before he was with me. He talked about wanting to go back to that kind of lifestyle, but I got him back in church and being able to love women again. Thank you Jesus. :)

My ex Eric kept smoking a lot and drinking 4 Monster drinks a day. All he stubbornly ate was pizza and fries. I could not encourage him effectively to give up anything. ๐Ÿ˜ž That is mainly why we didn't work out. 

Another ex Josh gave up wrath and drinking for me. He had an addiction to anger that was hidden for the 3 months I was with him. It came out the night he shot up a building and got taken to jail. I figured the hidden anger was because his parents sent him to military school when he was younger. I'm sure that was not a fun place. 

What have I given up for my boys? I gave up smoking for Zach, my current hubby. That was kind of hard to give up. With the others there was nothing that they asked me to give up. So that was nice. :) 

The other big desires of mine are that my hubby will quit smoking too and stop taking his medication. He is on an anti-depressant but I believe it is killing him. Pray he will have the strength to let that go. Thanks all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment