Sunday, September 25, 2022

Anger

 "Anger is one letter away from danger." My last 3 bf's all had serious anger problems. One of them was very verbally abusive to his poor, cute little 3 year old son. 😣 One of them tried choking me when he was mad. Don't worry I called the police. Another one shot up a building and went to jail. 

 I was just thinking, maybe me being with 3 rageaholics was karma for me. What you dish out is what you will get. I had a bad temper toward the end with my ex husband. So God sent me 3 guys whose anger I had to deal with, maybe to teach me that anger is really annoying. 

You can get mad at your mate, but you should never, ever yell at them. I made that terrible mistake for a couple months with Ben. Watch out for how you express your angst over things your partner does. The best thing to do is try to not let things bother you. At times you can't help but get bothered, but don't yell at them because of it. Yelling never solves any problems. It just makes everything more chaotic then it was before. 

I learned to yell when angry from my mom. She had quite the temper. A few times growing up I thought she might kill me. 😣 It was not a fun childhood. Rather then being different from her, I almost became just like her. They say no matter how hard you try not to, you will become just like your parents. What you see a lot growing up is what you will do. My mom became a rageaholic because my grandpa was one. He was very abusive to his wife and kids. 

Just because you got abused does not mean you inevitably have to continue the curse of abusing others. You can change the family line standard. You can break the pattern. Always strive to be better then your parents. You can do it. I know you can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment