Thursday, September 29, 2022

Jobs

 I have worked for 23 years. My first job was when I was 14. I helped run a summer camp with about 40 kids. It was lots of fun. Then I became a cashier at Petco. I liked that place a lot. Then I made ice cream creations at Cold stone. Super good ice cream. :) Then I was a cashier at Office Depot for a long time. I wanted to quit college and just work there for the rest of my life but my mom wouldn't let me. 😣 Then I did tutoring for a long time, 2nd graders up to high school kids on all subjects. 

Then I stocked books at Barnes and Noble. I loved working there. I helped run a summer camp two more summers. I worked in a few preschools. Then I did pizza delivery for a long time. Then I did waitressing. Finally I got a career type job at a call center helping answer questions about student loans. Then I worked in another preschool and did more waitressing. Then I had fun doing pizza delivery again. Then I was a Papa John's manager. That was a huge flop. So I decided to take a break from work and be a stay at home mom. Now I am waiting for baby Angel to come out. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment