Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Older Mom 😣😂

 My grandma had two kids around age 24. Then she had 2 more around 35. She was a bit overwhelmed by having kids at an older age, but later I know she was happy she had more. They had a very full life and a happy family. 

 My Aunt Selinda had one son around age 20. Then she had two more around age 35. She did a way better job with her second set of kids. 😳😊

 I had two girls at age 28. Now I might have two more at age 38. 😳 I thought I was an old mom the first time. 😂 But I still got it yo. 😁

When I first met my sweetie I was so smitten by him that I was dreaming we could have 10 kids. 😲 Like just keep going till I hit menopause. But I had forgotten how annoying pregnancy is. Maybe a vasectomy would be ideal after 1 or 2 babies. 😁 I haven't thrown up yet this time, but I get nauseous a lot. Both when hungry and after I've eaten. It is so irritating. 😣

 Go praise your mom for having you, because it is not an easy thing to do at all. 

 This time to fix the nausea I use a heating pad on my stomach. Please all pray that I'm not frying my baby. 😞 But generally what's good for the mom is good for the baby. If I feel happy, the baby will too. 

I hope I will put more effort into training my next children well. My dream is to potty train them at 1 and read them books from the time they are born. It will be nice to have a do over. I did a mostly good job the first time, but this time I plan to do even better.

I have always wondered if the oldest got all the inheritance in the Bible as a way to make up for how much the parents sucked in raising him or her. 😁 The first baby is a huge learning experience. There are many things I regret with my oldest daughter. I should have held her more and sang to her and read to her more. I should have spanked her less and hugged her more. I should have tried harder to find common interests. My younger daughter and I loved coloring. I should have gotten a scooter and rode around with my oldest. She hated to color but she loved active things. 

If you never saw eye to eye with one of your kids try now, if you are able to. What can you guys have in common? Try to build a friendship more. If you never do, you will always regret it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment