Sunday, September 4, 2022

Adventures

 I have been watching the 3 Hobbit movies and it makes me think of all the grand adventures I have had in the past 3 years. My life actually got a ton happier after loosing my ex husband. For any who are considering divorce, I recommend it, depending on your level of frustration. It is so freeing to venture out on your own.

 First I rented out rooms, since I was living in my house alone. I rented to 21 different people over 2 years. Most only stayed for a month or two. A lot of them felt like my imitation kids or siblings or uncles. I got to know a ton of interesting and kind people that really felt like family. We had a lot of fun cooking and going on walks together. 

I got to have a son for awhile. My first renter became my bf and he had the most adorable son ever. I worked a few different job. Finally got to work at Quiznos. I always loved their food the most out of any food. I made lots of great friends at work. I went out for karaoke a ton and that was so much fun. I spent a lot of money at a super fun bar. I almost never missed my ex or my kids, until recently. I was too busy just enjoying life and going out. The more we were told to stay home, the more I went out. 😂 

But now I enjoy staying home a lot. I am finally willing to settle down again and have a good family again. I have a perfect home finally, all to myself and my sweetie. My life is so great. 

Don't worry about your future. If you stay with your "other half" or not, you will still be happy. There are plenty of fish in the sea. You might be way better off without them, and God will always take care of you. 

May God bless you. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment