Sunday, September 25, 2022

Annoying Kids

 Please pray for me. There is an annoying neighborhood boy who seems to enjoy knocking on people's doors asking for food or money. I gave him chips one time, but I felt God told me to not give him anything else. He should be getting well fed at home. Pray that if his parents can't take good care of him, they will send him to live with a relative. The kid is almost always out front, so it seems the mom hates having him inside. May God help that kid because I don't have a desire to. That may seem Un-Christian but you can create a monster in kids by giving them whatever they want. He is probably spoiled by his parents, so he expects other people to spoil him. Or they don't have good boundaries with him. Whatever the case is, he is very annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment