Thursday, September 22, 2022

Eric

 I just saw a movie partly about road rage and it made me think of my ex. He would drive around super crazy and at times flip people off. I told him he needed to be careful of that because you never know who might have a gun in their car. 

He was from Miami. I met him in Austin. He had just broken up with a girl who was a drug dealer. He didn't do hard drugs but he was fond of pot. His parents were rich, and he was Jewish. I asked him to come over because I thought maybe he was a Jewish Christian. The owners of my Papa John's were, and I loved them a lot. But no, he was not. 😔

We hung out a lot for a year. I felt very close to him. I think he reminded me of my older brother a lot. I think all his anger was from his parents divorcing when he was 14. My parents also divorced when my brother was 14. 

He mostly just laid on his bed and looked at videos on his phone. He had a beloved cat so he stayed up late with the cat Rolex and slept most of the day. He liked videos about narcissism. I guess they helped him get over his ex. I suppose we had that in common, that we both wanted to move on from our past relationships but it wasn't easy. He mainly was a good friend to me for a year. And I tried to be a good friend to him. It was not easy, but I tried. 

I hope he is doing ok now. He is back in Florida living with family. Pray for Eric please. That he will find a happy and fulfilling life and get to be a dad someday.

God loves you Eric! 

No comments:

Post a Comment