Friday, September 30, 2022

Make Up

 You don't need make up. Embrace your natural beauty. 

If you think about the term make up, it is like you need to make up for all that you lack. Why do you think you are lacking? God made you beautiful just as you naturally are. 

I used to feel very insecure about Having to wear make up. I would not go out without some make up on. But as I got older, I realized most people I see when going out I will never see again, so why wear it? 

If you wear make up for your man, isn't everything else you do good enough for him? If it's not, then he needs to learn to be more grateful. 

Women primarily wear make up to attract a man. Basically what it communicates is, "I want you." This is why men are attracted to it. Once you have a man, why would you Ever send that message to other men? That would be so wrong. 

I had a woman I worked with. She had a long term bf, but she still wore Tons of make up to work. I knew she wanted a new bf because she told me. She sent that message very clearly with the high amount of make up she put on. It always annoyed the crap out of me that she was so loose. 

If you want to be a cheating, lying whore go ahead and wear lots of make up. If your goal is to only be with one good man, Don't wear it. You don't have to wear it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment