Friday, August 5, 2022

Fasting Demons Out

 I am fasting and praying for 2 days for my bf to have self control with drinking. He has an obsessive love of alcohol and it really bothers me.  Some women might run away but I want to stay and fight the demons away. If they are demons. It is also just that he desires to have "fun." I don't get why drinking and later throwing up is fun. 

 I was engaged to an alcoholic before. One night he walked home 15 miles when drunk and so we had a fight about that. Why didn't his retarded friend give him a ride home? He could have fallen and busted his head open. I was convinced I had to leave him. The next day I packed my things up, called my mom and she promised to road trip with me back home to live with her. But then he promised he would stop drinking and he actually did. For a year he didn't have a single drink. Then a friend from work convinced him to go to a bar one night and he drank too many shots and died. Did he want to die? No, I doubt it, but he did.

Then 5 months ago my beloved co worker died from drinking. He walked out into traffic while drunk and got hit. That may have halfway been a suicide. Drinking is a powerful drug. Once it takes over your mind and heart there is little hope for escape and freedom. I had wanted to help that co worker quit drinking. Now my dream is to help my bf quit alcohol. Pray for me. Thank you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment