Saturday, October 19, 2013

Angels

Have you ever seen an angel?  Do you know anyone that has?  :)

We overcome the enemy "with the blood of the lamb and with the word of our testimony."  Here are some cool testimonies and stories that I hope will edify you all! :)  May God bless you and increase your faith in reading these in the name of Jesus! :)

My stories: my grandma has seen an angel. She was flying in a plane once and saw an angel part the clouds so they could land.  They desperately needed to land because they were running out of gas.  They realized after they landed that that was the only patch of land that they could have landed on for miles. 


Another time her van was rolling out into the street.  She ran out after it to stop it and saw a host of angels holding back the traffic so that she could get her van.  Also a pretty amazing story.

If you look up the song "Fly" by Jason Upton you can hear angels singing with him in the back ground.  It certainly sounds like beings that are out of this world.  You can look up the youtube video describing what was happening in this concert and one little boy apparently shouted out, "There's a 10 foot angel standing behind Jason Upton."  So cool. :)  The song sounds very surreal at times and really gives you chills.  It will probably be one of the coolest things you will have ever heard. :) I know it was for me. :)

Others' Stories

From a lady in my small group:

"I have seen an angel



From a choir director:

"I do believe I encountered an angel very late at night years ago. I was flying home into Tulsa, OK at midnight. When I got to my car, it was dead. I observe my surrounding in sketchy places like an FBI agent. I saw no one when I first got in my car. But, when my car was dead, I looked up and there was a short, blond, middle-aged man standing near to my headlights. Instead of feeling fear, I felt safe. Strange for me. He helped jump start my car. I said, "good bye." Turned on my car, and within a few seconds looked up and he and his car were gone. Pretty sure it was an angel. I'll know in heaven

From a fellow church member:



From a lady who used to pray over my school with my mom a lot:

"A boy in our youth group saw angels handing some of the kids keys and gifts. Others testify to sensing an angelic presence during prayer meetings."

From a former co-worker:

"I was working on a ship 2 years ago. I tripped while walking off stage in 6 inch heels. My foot hurt a lot the next day so I went to the infirmary. It took them 4 appointments to figure out what was wrong with my foot.  They did not believe it was broken.  So eventually, they decided I had a neuroma, and that I had caused the nerve damage by wearing such tall shoes as a teenager and into my adulthood.

Then they tried to give me the one pain medicine that I am allergic to, but I couldn't have it.  So, there I was without medicine, limping around the ship, teaching line dancing and participating in the weekly 5k walk.  I was in such p ain! But one night as I was falling asleep, I felt gentle pressure and someone massaging my foot. I fell asleep and the next day my foot didn't hurt at all that day. When I got home 6 weeks later, I went to the podiatrist who told me my foot was broken!  Angel?!"

Amazing! :)


From a girl that was in choir with me in college:

"I can actually say that I have seen an angel.   It was when I was very little, around five years old, and an angel came to me in a dream! It was amazing! The reason I believe the dream was legit is because the angel said "Do not be afraid, I come to you with a message from God." If it was just my mind playing tricks on me I wouldn't have had such a specific dream.....

Since I was so little I think that the angel present itself in a way that was child friendly...it wasn't super intimidating (like some Biblical accounts). It was a very tall "female" angel with wings on its back and feet. She was beautiful and so bright, radiant, hard to look at. However, I felt really at home, like I was being wrapped in a hug while in her presence. In the dream I was playing in the sand at a playground in a park, no one was there but me and the presence I felt.

When the angel appeared I was scared to look at her brightness but then she told me not to be afraid and that she had a message for me from God. She then told me to be good/obey my parents and not to lie. Why the message was specifically about being honest I have no idea. I just took it very seriously and in the dream, it was very real, and I felt the presence of the Lord with this angel.

 After that I continued to play while the angel stood watch over me. It was so peaceful and warm somehow, hard to describe, and then I woke up.

 To this day I don't really know why the dream was about being honest/obeying my parents as I wasn't dishonest or a rebellious child/teenager. Still, I think perhaps the the Lord was directing my life down a different path than what it could have been (perhaps a future that God could see but I couldn't) ...one full of lies and family troubles? I guess I'll never know, but I guess I don't really feel like I need to. It was just such an amazing experience."

Here's a link to a video about a man who was saved by angels.....http://jesus-loves-you.org/rescued-by-angels/#R2qGtW84TJ78GoJq.01

Here is another story I heard about 5 years ago: One of my small group leaders told me one night an angel appeared to her in her room.  She woke up but her husband was still sleeping.  Her husband had just gotten saved a year before.  The angel told her that a special hedge had been around her husband that past year but it would now be removed.  She noticed a change in him the next day.  I do believe sometimes people are guarded more or less by angels for only reasons God knows.  Very cool story though. :)

More stories:

From a girl I worked with on a cruise ship with the youth:

"I have absolutely heard of people's encounters with angels....An angel flying beside their car. An angel in their ambulance who directed the hand of the paramedic. This last weekend I was getting a massage and the therapist said 3 angels came into the room. I know I have more if I think about it longer." :)

From a church friend:

"Yes, I have friends who can see angels. I can feel them, but not see them. A lot of people can see or feel them. It helps us to be aware of God's moving and grow in sensitivity to what He is doing."

From a former professor at Biola:

"Something more along the lines of "miraculous experience" perhaps is the "vision" I saw at a Billy Graham event in Japan around 1994. When I was looking out over the vast crowd of the stadium, I saw the large groups of people form into shapes that looked like the four major islands of Japan. I had a sense that God was really breaking down some barriers, and that eventually the love of Jesus will permeate the whole country."

From a church friend:

"There is one pastors that I know that sees angels in church while people worship.  He says that they line up in military form and desire to look into our worship."

From a college friend:

"We had an angel experience I think when I was about 8. My mom, a lady from church, and I were on our way to meet my Dad & brother at a funeral when the lady got a flat tire. We were all in dresses and hadn't a clue how to fix a tire and this was when only rich people had cell phones, which wasn't us. We were just a bit scared, being two ladies & a little girl on the side of the road. Just then two guys in a utility truck for painting pulled over, offered to help & fixed the tire. We expressed our gratitude and they were happy to help. Then we all drove our separate ways, but seconds later they literally disappeared. We were on a road with flat dirt roads all around & a long stretch of highway behind us, we should've seen them or a dust cloud, but there was no trace of them & my mom, the lady & I all joyously thanked God for sending the painter angels to change our tire."

From a pastor:

"I've heard of people, even myself have encountered people seemingly out of no where who provided timely assistance then disappeared of whom later I believed to be angelic encounters."

There was a time once when I fell off my bike when I was 8 and a white truck picked up me, my brother and my mom and was able to drive us to the ER.  My mom thinks that was an angel.  It was not just any fall.  I was riding down a storm drain with my brother and rode off an impossible part so it was like riding off a cliff.  I landed on my face from about 10 or 12 feet in the air going head first over my bike.  I got a gash in my gums from a rock and I was bleeding heavily.  Praise God for that truck picking us up right when we needed a ride! :)  Maybe it was an angel, who knows. :)

From a missionary I know in Taiwan:

"The Veil is one of my favorite books about seeing angels. The author has seen in the spiritual realm his whole life and his perspective is amazing. He is also my friends brother in law so I know he's legit. Also, Shaun Boltz, a pastor in LA, has amazing encounters with angels."

Lastly here is a VERY interesting video about spiritual warfare that will open your eyes to a lot ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wivgDck1l88

If u do watch this you can skip to the last 5 or 10 minutes.   That is the best part really and about 10 minutes in is really good.   He describes demons and what the evil spiritual realm is like.   This is all the account of a man who was in surgery and almost died.   He went on a tour of the supernatural world basically.   Very interesting for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment