Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Prayer Request :)

I need prayer please. 
 
 There was a bit of an accident last night at my husband's job and as a result he may have to find another job.   They are pretty strict about things like that. 
 
So pray that either his current job will have grace with him or that God will open a door for him to work at another company. 
 
Amen! 
 
  I know God will provide. :)


Seeing this cheered me up though.  lol this is so cute! :)



It's so ironic that I wrote that blog about Job last night, pretty much right as the accident was happening. 

At first I was quite scared when my husband told me the news.  I got a little short of breath lol.  We need his job for sure for the health insurance. 

But then my faith kicked in and I was like, "Ok everything will be ok."  haha. 

Ah life.  It's crazy isn't it. 

I know God has a reason for this.  So I will trust Him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment