Monday, October 21, 2013

Pregnancy

I thought I would share what being pregnant has been like for me, for all you who have yet to cross this interesting bridge lol.

I am currently almost 7 months pregnant.  Wow time flies. :)  I am due on Dec. 28th yay....Christmas baby. :)

Overall, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. :)  For the most part I feel like a normal person, lol or like how I felt before I was pregnant. :) 

My feet have not really swelled like I heard about.  I haven't really had any strange symptoms or side effects. 

I did have a lot of nausea and throwing up at the beginning, pretty much every day for the first three months, but it wasn't too crazy.  I'm used to throwing up lol because I tend to carry stress in my stomach and so always get nauseous easily. 

My experience has been that, rather than having cravings and wanting to eat a ton, I have a lot less of an appetite.  I crave milk a lot though, and cream cheese for some reason lol.

I have heard stories a lady's tooth cracking while pregnant and another of her nails falling off.  Ah....I think that is because you really, really need more calcium when you're pregnant.  So drink a lot of milk when you are!  I drink at least a gallon a week lol it's pretty funny.  Milk does a body good, and a baby good. :)

And when the doctors try to tell you something to worry about just IGNORE them.  Faith over fear right? :)  God will take care of you and your baby and the doctors need to stop making people worry about everything.  I very much don't like doctors.  I have written another blog all about that. :) 

They wanted to tell me after my ultra sound that one of the baby's kidneys was too big.  I was thinking, "Ah that's just because she needs to go to the bathroom." lol  Just about everyone I know the doctors had some concern for them while they were pregnant but the baby turned out perfectly fine.

  They just want to justify a reason for their existence and your need to go to them, but in my opinion, they are not really necessary until you actually deliver.  Then I know they are very much needed because women used to die all the time in child birth.  :(

The ultra sound kind of hurts.  I don't think it's good to have them pressing so hard with that little plastic thing all over your belly.  It seems like it could be bruising the baby, I think.  

I'm sure little Serenity inside me was like, "Hey what is that?  What are you doing out there?  Stop poking me!" lol :)  

It is nice to know the gender, but I'm not sure about ultra sounds.  There is no way to know if it is harming the baby.  I know you aren't supposed to get x-rayed when pregnant so why are ultra sounds ok?  I don't know.

About whether to vaccinate or not, my husband and I still debate this, but I don't agree with it for the most part.  I have heard of a lot of cases where a baby gets autism right after they are vaccinated.  What could be the reason for this?  You really don't know what they put in the vaccinations.  It could be some kind of drug etc.  In my opinion, any kind of drug opens a door to demons and the spiritual realm, regardless of if they are legal or not, prescribed or not. 

There is a woman who used to have a ministry of casting demons, yes demons, out of children with autism and their autism then went away.  I have always wondered about autistic children I have worked with.  It seems spiritual and it is very scary.  There are demons that can possess children.  It is rare but it happens.  So is it possible the vaccination are drugs that open a window to Satan and a demon then can cause autism in a kid?  Yes. 

I will tell of one experience I had with an autistic kid.  He was about 8 years old.  I was working with him in a Sunday school class at church.  All of a sudden he ran away from the group and up in an attic room area of the church.  I followed him of course.  He kept trying to open doors, that I wish were sealed! to climb into the roof part of the church, the ventilation system etc.  I knew there was tons of fiber glass there from my dad being an electrician and getting cut up by that stuff.  So needless to say I was freaking out about not being able to control him.  And he had the strangest look in his eyes.  His pupils seemed darker, like I have seen in horror movies, and he had the most evil look I have ever seen in his eyes. 

He then started to strip his clothes off and throw them down the stairs.  The kid got down to his underwear.  I was so confused needless to say.  Finally our children's minister lady came to help.  After she took him we talked and I was balling.  I was so upset about the whole thing and so confused.  She said he does the taking his clothes off thing because he is scared to go down stairs so he thinks if he can get his clothes down the stairs that way he will get down them.  Very strange.

I told my husband about this incident yesterday and he thinks the kid definitely could have had an evil spirit inside him, like the kid in the Bible who would throw himself in the fire. 

Bottom line possession causes erratic behavior, and any autistic kid has very erratic behavior.  You never know what they are going to do, which is SO scary!  They get angry at the drop of a hat.  In one pre-school they warned me about one kid that he was like glass, as in you had to be very fragile in how you worked with him.  But being around kids with autism invokes so much fear because their behavior is so unpredictable. 

It's kind of like the Joker in Batman.  He was all about creating chaos and knew that unpredictability is what causes the most fear in people.  It's true, it does. 

There are kids who have down syndrome and that is completely different.  I know that is medical because they can look at the chromosomes and see a malfunction.  But I don't think the same can be done with autism scientifically, which is why it must be spiritual I think.  Down syndrome kids are very cute actually and the total opposite.  They are super friendly, just a bit slow, like Forest Gump. lol :)  But they are very, very nice and kind.  Rather than fear you feel total peace around them.  Perhaps some frustration but not fear. :) 

But yes, working with autistic kids was one reason I was afraid to have kids for the longest time, but in the name of Jesus I declare that my child Serenity will be healthy and whole and not be bothered by evil spirits amen. lol :)  

There is a guy named Alex Jones.  He says none of his kids have been vaccinated and they have so much more life in them.  They have not had any adverse side effects from not being vaccinated.  I think he is right on regarding this.   

Also, I met a girl on our last cruise who also was pregnant and was talking to me about how she doesn't like vaccinations.  She said she feels more comfortable NOT getting her baby vaccinated then getting it vaccinated.  I whole heartedly agree! :)

So there are some things to think about regarding kids and pregnancy.  May God give you and I more and more wisdom about all of this.  Amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment