Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Father's Glory

(First poem I've tried writing in awhile :)


I close my eyes in worship


And imagine God high above me in the clouds

I imagine him huge, radiant, awe inspiring

I see his purple robe flowing all around him

I see light beaming from behind him and a smile on his face

I see that his posture is confident, in control

I see angels around him kneeling before him

And I hear him say to me, "I am so proud of you.  I have so much for you to do. 

Keep doing what you are doing."

I fall down to worship him

But he picks me up in his arms and holds me like a child

I curl up against his chest

I tell him how much I love him and how thankful I am for everything he has given me!

He rubs my back and tells me he is happy to give me good things

Because He loves me :)

THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTIHNG!  YOU ARE SO AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment