Monday, October 21, 2013

Thank you Cards

I am sending out some thank you cards.  I really need to do this more often. :)
 
I recommend you all send thank you cards to those who have helped you most in your life.  They deserve to hear thank you and your appreciation for them. :)
 
Think of the song "Speak Life" by Toby Mac.  Speak life to the people in your life. :)  You never know what you say to them might do for them. :)
 
Here's some I'm sending to my family. :)
 
To my grandparents:
 
I love how you both used to sing that song "You are my Sunshine" to me.  Nothing in the world made me feel more loved! 
 
A HUGE THANK YOU to both of you for the amazing Godly example you have always been to me!  You both deserve to be GREATLY praised for all you have done for the Lord! 
 
I love you both so much!  Thank you for ALL the times you helped my mom over the years.  Thank you for the spiritual leadership you both gave our family always!  Thank you grandma for your inspiring stories and Grandpa for leading us all in prayer so many times and starting great discussions.  Thank you for asking us at Thanksgiving to say what we were thankful and for always asking what God is doing in our lives. 
 
I hope I can be as good of a spiritual leader to others as you two have ALWAYS been to me! 
 
I would not have the walk with God that I do if it was not for you two! 
 
Thank you for taking me bowling grandpa and for how you both always went to my basketball games and choir concerts.  Thank you for always supporting me and being there. 
 
May God bless you both abundantly!  I love you both! 
 
-Lisa
 
To my mom:
 
(I'm giving her one of those cards that plays songs.  It plays Somewhere Over the Rainbow awe...:)
 
I know you were into the Wizard of Oz as a kid so I thought you would love this card!  Sorry I don't get you cards more. :( 
 
Thank you SO MUCH for all the advice you give me to help me with Ben. 
 
Thank you for your patience and grace with me over the years. 
 
I'm sorry for all the times I've stressed you out. :( 
 
I hope we have a lot of fun when you come here in Dec. Thank you for being there for me and that you will be with the baby!  That means a lot. 
 
I hope when you are here me, you and Ben can have a lot of great Bible studies together!  Amen :)
 
  I'm so glad you're leading that Bible study that you are! 
 
Thank you for being such an amazing example for me always of how a woman of God should be. 
 
I have always admired you for your modesty, patience, love, tenderness, self-control, wisdom and intelligence, frugality, commitment to God and church, friendships, how much you help others, your femininity, your great cooking, and your loyalty to your family and grandma and grandpa. 
 
May God continue to bless you more than you can imagine!  Amen. :)
 
To my step-dad:
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
 
Thank you David for all the things you have done for my mom and my family!  Thank you for having patience with all of us. :) 
 
Thank you for helping pay for my college and for the laptop and printer and some of my car payments. :) 
 
Thank you for being so kind and being like Jesus to my mom and I.  You are. 
 
I am glad God brought you into our family. 
 
Thank you for all the fun things like cruises, mini-golf and eating out! 
 
Thank you for your patience and grace in all things and with me. 
 
Thank you for going to church groups with my mom and staying near to God. 
 
You are a great man of God and may God keep blessing you as He already had so much!  Amen :) 
 
Also, God may have given me a horrible dad but he made up for it in giving me a wonderful step dad!  You are awesome! 
 
I'm sorry for all the times I judged you or was unkind. 
 
Be blessed! 
 
We all love you! :)
 
To my husband's parents:
 
THANK YOU! 
 
For letting Ben and I live with you for two months and for everything! 
 
Thank you for helping us with Ben's school and the doctor and Philip thank you for helping Ben move his stuff from Kansas City. 
 
I'm sure someday we will be able to repay you both for everything. 
 
May God bless you both abundantly!  We love you both!
 
 
 
I could have written one to my husband too but I write him thank you notes all the time really lol. :)
 
So go write some thank you cards. :)  Tell the people you love how much they mean to you. :) 
 
And God will bless you as you bless others! :)  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment