Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blessings

A good practice to get into is to write at least 10 things every day that you are thankful for.

So here's some recent things for me. :)

I got a babysitting job!  Finally I am working again and it's nice! :)  I'm watching one two year and old and she has been very well behaved so that is nice. 

I took her to a park today and read books to her.  I've actually never watched just one kid so this is quite different and so much easier than what I'm used to.  God is good. :) 

At one pre-school I worked at we literally had 24 two year olds in one room.  Talk about a tough job. lol :)  And two, sometimes three teachers. 

Other good things....the Bible study I'm in Tuesday nights is pretty awesome.  We are doing the Brave women's study and last night was on fear.  Last week was on being undisciplined.  I got the most out of that one.  She was talking about the struggle of the flesh and the spirit and how it's hard to do what we know we should do.  It's hard to be disciplined in every area.  Very true. 

Halloween is tomorrow and my church has a festival thing we may go to. :)

Pray Ben finds a good job with hours that aren't too crazy.  He is still searching.  May God open doors.

I am very thankful for our apartment and that my car is still faithfully working lol after 10 years of having it. :)  Nothing major has gone out on it in the last 9 years.  Pretty awesome for sure. :)  Yay for Toyotas.

I am thankful for God in my life of course. :)  It gives me peace knowing that God will provide and work things out in his time.  I know he has his reasons for whatever happens to us, and I trust him. :) 

I am thankful that I will be having a daughter soon.  I have always wanted a little girl.  Working with this little girl just makes me more excited.  Little girls are great! :)

I am thankful for Ben and how fun he is to be around. :)

I am thankful for always having enough food etc.

I am thankful that I live in America and that we are still free, for the most part. :) 

Amen.  God has been good to me!

May God bless you and may you notice it when he does.  Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment