Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fav Verses

Here are some of my favorite verses; verses that inspire me, that pick me, that counteract negative thoughts I sometimes get etc.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

"How great is the love the father has lavished on us that we should be called children of God!" :)

"We are more than conquerers in Christ Jesus!"

"He whom the son sets free is free indeed." :)

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus, to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Amen! :)

"We cry Abba, Father."

"For I know the plans I have for you....plans to prosper you not to harm you....plans to give you hope and a future."

"Those who hope in the Lord....they will soar on wings like eagles." Yes :)

"If my God is for me, than who can be against me?"

"The battle belongs to the Lord."

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." :)

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment