Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love Quotes

Some GREAT love quotes I saw online.   I echo all of these for my husband! :) He is so awesome! :)
 
"You are my soul-mate, my best friend, and the love of my life… I don’t ever want to be without you… You make my life so much better than I could ever imagine it could be… You make me feel so safe and so secure and I know it will all be OK… I am so blessed to be on this journey with you my love…"
 
"I needed your love and then you were there… I am the luckiest woman in the world… There is a love in your heart like I have never felt before and a tenderness in your eyes that melts my soul… I fall in love with you more each and every day….... "


"You made me a believer; you reminded me that God sends people into our lives for a purpose and to bless us. I thought my heart was broken forever and it would remain shattered into pieces. But God has his own ways of showing his love. He sent you into my life to heal my soul and to soothe my sad heart. Thank you for coming into my life when I was lonely and sad and bringing life to me again."




"My love for you is timeless and endless. You enrich my life in more ways than I can ever express in words. I felt strongly connected to you the moment I held you for the first time. I was drawn to your soul in a way I have never experienced before. Your presence brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness to my heart and soul. We were created and paired by God to be together till eternity. We are tied in an unbreakable divine bond of soulful love." Amen! I love that one. :)
 

"I want to grow old with you and spend the rest of my life with you……You charmed me with your patient nature and stole my heart with your smile. I adore you for every thing you do for me. You understand me completely. I am so very deeply and irrevocably in love with you for your sheer awesomeness! You know how to cheer me up on the sad days. You encourage me to do things and to not give up. You help me overcome my fears and learn to trust again. Thank you for being so wonderful!" :)
 
"Love is one of the most beautiful feelings in the world. To love and to be loved back, to care for and be cared back, to yearn for and be longed for in return, is simply magical! To love is to give away everything, to sacrifice everything, without the slightest desire to get anything in return." Amen :)
 
Praise God for his gift of our ability to love one another. :)

Be blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment