Monday, June 10, 2013

Sweet Things

My husband says the sweetest things to me!

I have never been with a guy who says so many wonderful things. :)

It is very nice and very reassuring.

Us girls, we need a lot of reassurance don't we?  :) For our insecurities etc.  For some reason it is quite important to us that we always hear how special someone thinks we are and that they think the world of us.  This helps us to worry less about things. :)

No man can fill us up as much as God can, but it sure helps when our husbands say sweet things to us. :)

He was just saying, "You're my beautiful princess; you will be my beauty queen always, forever and ever."

He has written poems a lot so these beautiful poetic lines just flow out of him naturally lol, which is really cool. :)

Or he'll call me his "cupcake gumdrop with sprinkles." lol I like that one a lot. :)

I love when he says, "I'm so in love with you." 

That means a lot more really than just saying, "I love you."  We can love a lot of things, but to be in love with someone is something totally different. :) 

When we were first together he would say "I love you" about 15 times a day.  It was funny. :)

Yesterday he said, "I have never been happier.  I am so happy with you!"

It is so nice to hear these things.  Hopefully, it will always be this way and he will never tire of saying sweet things to me. :)

I know it is very much God loving me through him.  God has filled him up to overflowing so he can be a blessing to everyone around him and build them up. 

That is so nice. :)

God has blessed me SO much in giving me Ben!  I feel like the luckiest girl in the world most of the time. :)

It's not always perfect with us.  Sometimes we do our own thing or get annoyed with each other, but that's just part of life.  We are still both fallen human beings. 

But the fact that it can be as wonderful as it is and that he can be as sweet as he is, is really, really nice!

Praise God for love and marriage. :)  I pray we continue to grow more and more in love each day.

Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment