Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun with my Brother

For some reason having fun usually always involves getting out in nature and spending money....

My brother was just visiting and I realized we did all the fun stuff I did in Australia in just a few days.

 

Walking around a park, along a river

Being scared to death of a snake slithering right towards my feet

Feeding geese out of our hands and watching them fight over the bread


Cruising around in Nate's convertible with the top down, enjoying the breeze and the smells of summer


Drinking my favorite drink in the world, a Java Chip Frap, while walking around Dick's Sporting Goods

Seeing Nate, his son and my husband play frisbee and have fun

Sitting in my living room doing fun tricks with glow sticks

My husband realizing, after hanging out with my nephew, that having kids will be a lot of fun, and getting excited about it :)
Getting ice cream after the park :)


Getting to be around Nate again, who loves to have fun and go on adventures

I love you Nate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment