Friday, December 9, 2022

Bitter or Better

 I have seen a few very bitter people in my life. I hope I never let myself get bitter. If you focus on what you lost, you will stay bitter. Focus on your future and you will be happy. Keep your hope high. 

God says, "I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." 

What will you do next? You cannot change the past. You cannot get back what you lost. What can you gain in the future? You can make new children, have foster kids, raise kittens. You can get a good job and make back all the money you lost. You can forget about all those retarded exes who didn't seem to want you. Forget about them. What new life can you create for yourself? Your life is not over yet. Greater things are still to come. God can make even greater things happen for you then what happened in the past. 

Yes your past may have been great, but what even better things might lay ahead for you? Picture it. What do you want the most? What have you always wanted the most? You can make it happen. Only believe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment