Friday, December 16, 2022

Dogs are Like Satan

 Our neighbor's dogs broke into our fence today and were running all over our backyard. The big dog barked at me a lot when I went outside and I was like, "Oh uh uh you're in my backyard." ๐Ÿ˜’ I opened the back gate to let them be free. 

It made me wonder if that was a distraction from Satan. I had intended for my bf and I to listen to a deliverance sermon by Derek Prince today. We still got to listen to it. ๐Ÿ˜ If you want to hear it look up "Demonized Christians? Is it possible?" Best sermon ever! 

That crazy event also made me think how Satan is just like a dog. He barks and runs around but he can't really do much. Maybe he can hurt you and bite you slightly, but you are stronger then him. "Greater is he who is in you then he who is in the world." Just tell him to get out of your yard and he will run right out.

 You have to be authoritative and commanding with Satan and demons. You can't be shy or thinking you are inferior. You can only have power over them if you believe you can. You have to stay confident. You are a child of God. You were bought at a high price with the painful sacrifice of Jesus. Who does Satan think he is to try harming you? He won't get away with it. 

If God is for you, no one can be against you. You are more then a conqueror. Now act like it. 

May God bless you! ๐Ÿ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment