Saturday, December 17, 2022

Get an Upgrade

 You may be in a life style now that you don't like and you wish things were easier. Just have faith that things will get better. God may have an upgrade out there waiting for you.

With my ex, he was not even Christian. Every time I brought up Jesus he would say that Jesus is stupid. 😢 It's amazing I stayed loyal to him for a whole year. His cat was just average. It wasn't very friendly, and it was just a little bit cute. 

Now I have an on fire Christian man and the most beautiful cats in the world! But I had to be willing to let go of that to get this. There were 7 months of being lonely and missing him, but God sent me great work friends in that time. 

I am so glad I moved on from him because he was very verbally abusive. My man now is the most gentle and kindest person who has ever lived. I praise God I found him! We listen to sermons together and he actually enjoys going to church with me. He helps me in any way I need help, and he is so great! 

 If you are in an abusive relationship may God give you the courage to know something better is out there. Just keep believing that a better life is possible and you will find it. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment