Sunday, December 25, 2022

Hard to Trust

 I have always had a hard time trusting people. In college I was in classes with great young people, but I didn't trust any of them. I thought they all would hurt me, so I never let them in. 

The first person I fully let in was my step brother but that relationship ended badly. Then my first serious bf I let in but he died. 

I remember I used to always think I couldn't be married because my dad sexually abused me. I didn't know how I could ever trust a man. He was not who he appeared to be. So many people have surprised me that way. They were not who they appeared to be. 

That is why maybe I can make the world and the people in it better by having 10 kids who actually are good people. Hopefully my kids will be trust worthy and treat others well. Maybe they could be the next Billy Grahams and Joyce Meyers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment