Thursday, December 8, 2022

My Twin Bf

 I feel like my bf and I have lived almost the same life. He had an ex who miscarried. I lost my 2 daughters in the great madness. His dad died when he was 19. It seemed like my dad died when I was 14 when my mom and I moved away from him. 

His mom had a bf who was evil and beat her a lot. My mom hooked up with my step dad and I always wondered if he was evil. 

He was an only child. I was kind of an only child from 13 onward. He was always close with his grandma. I was incredibly close with both my grandmas. 

He has worked in customer service most of his life. Almost all my jobs were in customer service. 

We both went to private school. That helped us both turn out to be sweeter and more dutiful people. 

Sadly, we both used to like smoking and drinking. I quit both and he is a work in progress. Pray he will quit smoking. :)

We both never cuss, which is very nice. 

We both have always wanted to have lots of kids. Maybe someday we will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment