Sunday, December 4, 2022

The Shack

 It is a very haunting and eerie story. I read it in 2008 and now watched the movie. God always calls us back to our place of greatest pain to help us grow up stronger. 

I am now living in West Texas again. I raised my two daughters here. They are now gone from my life. I gave them up so my ex could be happy. I did that because I genuinely loved him. Perhaps I felt I needed to make up for being a not totally perfect wife. At least I gave him the parting gift of two super sweet girls. 

Now in repeat I will raise kids here again. How ironic. But God can and will always replace what you lost. No situation or loss is without hope. In the story of Job, he lost his kids, finances and house. God gave it all back to him ten times the worth. May God do the same for me. Maybe my 2 kids can be replaced with 7 kids. My house has been replaced. I have a much more fun backyard now. My husband was replaced with the most wonderful and kindest guy I've ever met. I know God will replace the money since he replaced everything else. All things work for the good for those who love God. 

You never know what might be just around the corner. You can have all that you used to have before your great loss. Just believe. 

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will loose your heart ache. Whatever you wish for you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." 

πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment