Monday, December 19, 2022

Justin Bieber

 I just want to state my opinion on Bieber's crazy life. I have been following him for 15 years now and I have found him to be very interesting. I have been captivated that he is basically the only outspoken Christian in the music industry. I think he should get back with Selena. God told me Hailey isn't actually religious at all. She was just acting Christian to get to Justin, and it worked. That little snake. 😒 Selena is a God fearing accomplished woman. He should have stayed with her. I think the problem was that Selena was never willing to get pregnant. Her career was more important to her. But then she lost Justin. Come on Selena! You should have just let him have kids with you. 😣

Now Justin is with Hailey who also isn't having kids with him. Why? I feel very sad for him. I hope he gets to be a dad someday. When I was single, I totally would have helped him get to be a dad. 😀

 Maybe Hailey is too egotistical. You have to forget about yourself in order to want kids. Maybe she doesn't know if she can do that. Or maybe she wants Justin to go back to Selena. That would be funny. 

Ah exes....but it seems apparent from videos of Justin and Hailey that they hate each other. 😢 Pray for them. Mainly pray for Justin, that he will not forget his faith due to being with Hailey. 

Justin, just get back with Selena and have kids. You seemed a lot happier with her. That is my suggestion. 

Or maybe your marriage to Hailey can be a good one. I recommend you guys start an online Bible study together. You could have so much influence over our world to start a revival. That would be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment