Friday, December 30, 2022

Keep Dreaming

 It is good to learn from the past, but it is never good to stay stuck there. That is the main cause of depression. Don't think about your past life too much. Dream about your future instead. 

This is why dreaming is so wonderful. God said in the Bible, "Write out your vision." What vision do you have for your future? What else do you wish you could accomplish? 

I have always wanted to own a franchise. Either a Taco Bell or Subway or Papa John's. Opening a restaurant would be fun too, maybe stressful but fun. I also want to run a bed a breakfast like my grandma did. I want to be a sub teacher like my other grandma. For now I am in the planning phase. What exciting thing can I accomplish next? I could make a giant family, or just have one kid and start some great businesses. 

There are always so many paths a person can take. I hope whatever path you chose is fun for you. 🤗


No comments:

Post a Comment