Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Jesus is the Reason

 Jesus is always the reason for everything I do. I have been banned from dating apps and social media sites due to my faith in Jesus. It makes me a lot more bold about my beliefs. It seems that the world cannot handle bold Christians anymore. :( This is why most people cower down in silence, out of fear. They are too scared to rock the boat. But what if the boat needs to be rocked? There are so many problems with America now. Those issues will not get fixed if we all stay silent. 

In my youth group we did a book study on the book "Roaring Lambs." It was about how Christians are meant to be lambs in respect to God but when it comes to evil we should roooaaar. Why? Because evil forces roar to scare the rest of us. Someone needs to roar back at the darkness and evil in our culture. 

Homosexuals have no issue with flaunting their blatant sin. Why can't Christians have no issue with stating clearly what they believe too? If any of us Christians are overly bold, it is only because we took our cue from the outspoken people in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment