Wednesday, January 25, 2023

God Has Left America


Here is the main reason shootings happened and keep increasing, God has left America. Not really, but it seems like he has, because he no longer feels welcome here. We have essentially kicked God out, and it is very, very sad. 

The first step from the forces of darkness was them trying to take prayer out of schools. I remember when I was in school, I wasn't about to carry a Bible around in my backpack. It was seen as not cool at all. I knew I would be ridiculed for doing that. I found a method around that. I kept flash cards in my backpack with Bible verses on them to memorize. 

Next there was the attempt to take away the pledge of allegiance. I'm sure some schools still say it in some classes. There was a big uproar over it just because it said, "One nation, under God..." Why did that matter? We still have "In God we trust" on our one dollar bill. So why did it matter what was said in the pledge of allegiance? It is because there has been an agenda from the forces of darkness to indoctrinate our children in the darkness. It is called the grass roots method. I learned about that when I was in Model United Nations in high school. It was like a debate team. A tactic to get something done in a society is grass roots, to start with the children. If they want to corrupt America, they know starting with the kids is their best choice. Kids are easily influenced, highly impressionable. They will follow anyone, anywhere. 

That is why I always wanted to work with kids. My goal was to bring them into the light and to God at an early age. I heard once that most people who accept Jesus do so before they turn 18. The way your childhood goes will usually dictate how the entire rest of your life will go. 

How else has God been taken out of America? Here is something that seems silly but it isn't. Why is there no cross emoji on our phones? That has bothered me a few times. I would want to use a cross emoji, but no, it isn't there, as if Christianity doesn't exist anymore in America. That is very sad. Why not put the cross emoji on our phones? It is sending a subliminal message that Jesus doesn't matter anymore. We have moved past that right? We have evolved. We are too smart for all that silly religion stuff now. That is the message that is sent to all of us very often. 

Meanwhile our kids are suffering. They aren't learning about Jesus growing up, like all our grandparents did. We are living in a 80% less religious society then how America was for 250 years. 

And that is why the shootings are increasing. Jesus is the answer. Nothing but Jesus will heal our country. 


No comments:

Post a Comment