Friday, January 13, 2023

Do You Want Supernatural Power?


Acts 10:38 

"God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him."


Isn't that amazing? Jesus had the same Holy Spirit that we all have, us who are really saved. He had the same power inside of him to heal others. His power to do miracles was from the Holy Spirit. Does that mean that we can heal others and cast out demons like Jesus did? Yes. 

I feel that I have a gift for emotional and spiritual healing. I don't think I have physically healed someone. Or maybe I did, but I didn't realize I did. I prayed for my best friend who is epileptic to not have seizures anymore. She has not had a seizure ever since then. Praise God! An ex of mine had Chron's Disease. I prayed that he would be healed of that. God told me that he was healed. My current husband got the Covid vaccine. I have been worried lately that he might have side effects from that. God told me that my desire for him to be healed caused him to be healed. 

I think his connection to me mainly healed him. The Bible says that a husband is sanctified through his believing wife. Just in case he is not fully a believer, he is sanctified through me, meaning blessed and healed. Every true Christian has a healing that is attached to their faith. "By his stripes we are healed." Christians can still get sick, but major diseases generally cannot affect a Christian. A main reason for this is that most major diseases are caused by demons. Most do not realize this. If someone is 100% saved, they cannot have demons enter them. It is impossible. Therefore, their health generally is much better then those who are not saved. 

That is a good reason to get filled and baptized in the Holy Spirit so that you can be healed permanently. Do you want to feel more healthy? Ask the Holy Spirit to baptize you and fill you today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment