Sunday, January 8, 2023

Secrets


What secrets do you wish you knew about others? Ask God to reveal them to you. There is a spiritual gift called the word of knowledge. I feel I get these words without even asking for them. God tells me secrets about people. Sometimes I wish I didn't know whatever it is, but he does it to guide me. He wants me to know who I can trust or not trust. 

Sometimes I talk with God about when he might end the world. I feel as though he wants my thoughts on the subject. I usually tell him, "Just do it tomorrow." He keeps changing his game plan on that it would seem. 

I often write out questions for God and he gives me direct answers. That is always super helpful for me so I know what is the best action to take on anything. 

Ask God to tell you his secrets. And have fun having deep communication times with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment