Friday, January 20, 2023

Gift Card

 I have never been so excited about anything in my life. I got a Walmart gift card in the mail just for getting the internet. If you sign up for AT and T, you might get a free Walmart gift card. So cool! It is just really nice when marketing people follow through on their offers. 

In a sense this is very justified, because I was wrongly charged by Suddenlink many times about a year ago. I am still bitter about it. But this is like AT and T paying me back for Suddenlink conning me. I tried to call to tell them I wasn't even using the internet anymore and we had tried to cut it off. They didn't care. They said I needed my pin to do anything. I didn't remember setting one up. Freaking most annoying thing I ever dealt with. So I went without the internet for a whole year just because I was so annoyed by all that. The run around. The shady internet people. They charged my bank account twice a month for like $120. It was insane! That went on for two months. Finally a lady let me cancel my bank card that was on the account.

Don't ever get Suddenlink. Get AT and T for your internet instead. 

What should I buy with the Walmart gift card? I'm sure I'll think of things. Maybe new curtains. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment