Monday, January 23, 2023

My Crazy Ex

 I texted my ex 6 months ago asking if he was still alive. He is taking care of our girls so I deserve to know. He waited 5 months to text me back. I'm sure it's all some retarded game for him. Maybe he wants to get me back for moving on finally and starting a new family. But I had no choice. He blocked me from visiting with my girls for no reason. Maybe his hundreds of demons are still telling him lies about me, so he felt justified to block me from them. Freaking most annoying thing anyone could ever deal with. 

Don't have kids with just anyone. Make sure you pick a worthy person. The only reason I thought he was worthy was because he had his own apartment. His mom was paying a lot of his bills, but still he had his own place.  He was the first guy I had ever met who, I thought, supported himself. All the other guys I knew were still living at home. Losers. 😂 But there was a reason he was living alone, because he probably hated his parents. Now he has to live with them forever so they can help him care for our girls. Oh the irony. 

Pray for him. Hopefully someday he will get free of his legion of demons and be a sane and normal human being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment