Sunday, January 29, 2023

My Mom

 Things I wish my mom would have done: 

I wish she would have never married my dad or step-dad.

I wish she would have never gotten me vaccinated 10 times. I think it caused lots of health issues for me.

I wish she would have said "good job" more. 

I wish she would have hugged me more. 

I wish we would have talked more. She always seemed very cold. 

I wish we could have tried working together. 

I wish she loved animals as much as me. 

I wish we liked going to the same churches. 

I wish she could have bought my first car. 

I wish she would have not shown favoritism to my brother. 

I wish she would have not stayed doped up on meds my entire life. 

I wish she would have had way better self-control with her anger. 

I feel like I ought to say some good things about her: 

At least she forced me to go to church. I was mostly grateful back then and am super grateful now. 

She was kind most of the time and a good listener. 

She showed me how to be a good wife, for the most part. 

No mom is perfect. At least our moms tried to provide for us and protect us as best as they could. 


No comments:

Post a Comment