Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Death in the Last Days

Revelation 2:10 

"Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life."

I have been curious for a while now if we will have a second world-wide Holocaust. Not that I want us to, but it seems like it is inevitable. There is so much hatred against Christians now. This has never happened before, at least not as far as I know. In no other time in history have Christians been as hated as we are now. It makes me very sad. It is partly that we try to force the world to follow our laws, but how can they unless the Holy Spirit has transformed their mind? Try to ease up on trying to stop the sins in the world. Those people who sin often need to be saved first. Then it will become easy for them to not sin, once the Holy Spirit has regenerated their minds. 

In Revelation it says there will be a worldwide beheading of the saints. Obviously, I am a bit scared of that. I feel God has been telling me I might just be shot, rather than beheaded. That would be nice. :) I wouldn't mind dying by being shot. This verse says, "Be faithful unto death." I promised God that I will be. You have to not deny Jesus in order to not die for your faith. God doesn't want cowards. He only wants people who are not ashamed of their faith. Jesus wasn't ashamed to save you by humbly dying on the cross. 

I have seen amazing YouTube videos about people who had dreams about the end of the world. One guy was on the Sid Roth show and said he dreamed he was in a line of people. At the front of the line someone asked the person, "Are you a Christian?" If they said yes, they were shot. In his dream Jesus appeared to him and reassured him that he would be ok, and that he was strong enough to do that. Another person said they got burned for their faith in a dream. When the fire came over them, they didn't even feel it. It just felt like an odd and comforting warmth. So don't be afraid if Satan does cause a worldwide murdering of Christians. You will be ok. You might not even feel the sting of pain when you are killed for your faith. Stay strong. At least it will cause you to go straight to heaven. 


No comments:

Post a Comment