Monday, January 23, 2023

Make Yourself Irreplaceable

 Everyone likes to think they are irreplaceable, but only a few of us are. How can you ensure your mate wants to keep you forever? Make yourself irreplaceable. My man gets me groceries twice a week and never complains about it. To me that seems like an irreplaceable thing. I find new sermons for him to watch every day that will help him grow in his faith. I feel like that makes me irreplaceable. Who else might do that for him? 

Some might be the best ever at giving massages. Some might give incredibly great pleasure in bed. Some people are super great at cooking. Some are great at making their mate laugh. 

The trick is finding someone who really wants whatever you have to offer. I could have helped my ex grow spiritually too, but he didn't care about that. I never could figure out what he wanted the most. 

You have something to offer that your soul mate out there really needs and wants. Go find them. 

Try Match.com. 😇 It just might work out for you as well as it did for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment