Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Witchcraft

 600,000 people go missing in the US every year. We all get the abduction notices, Amber alerts, on our phones. Why are those people being taken? Ritual sacrifices. 

A great movie on this subject is The Devil's Knot. It is based on true events. A few boys in a town go missing. At the end it turns out that one of the boy's father literally sacrificed them in a satanic ritual. Every month on the satanic calendar they have human sacrifices. Usually it is a young girl or a young woman. This actually happens. Us Christians prefer to not look at this because we don't get why God allows that. I do not have an answer for why he does. 

3 years ago my ex husband was being plagued by demons. The demons were telling him to "go to the mountains." I knew exactly what that was for. They were summoning him to a nearby mountain range so he could either participate in satanic rituals or be the sacrifice. I was very worried. Most satanic ceremonies occur in the mountains or in a heavily wooded area. This is why hikers often end up missing. If you go hiking, don't go by yourself and pray first. 

When I was a kid I did Bloody Mary with my friends and minor silly games. I didn't realize then how detrimental witchcraft can get. It will make you go crazy. Be very careful of anything remotely demonic. It is playing with fire. 

May God watch over you all and protect you from witchcraft. God bless. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment