Sunday, December 4, 2022

Daily Schedule

 I am not working, other then growing a baby, but I still follow a daily schedule.

 Every day I wake up around 9am. I have a bagel and coffee. Then I go outside and water the plants, hug my cats and sit in the sun for awhile. Then it is bath time. After I get clean and smelling awesome I cuddle with my lover until he wakes up around noon. I make coffee for him and sometimes eggs. Then we listen to a sermon or watch a movie. He goes off to work around 3 and I take a nap. I usually wake up very hungry and warm up my rice casserole dinner. Then I make bracelets or watch a movie. Sometimes I call friends or family. I go to bed around 8 or 9. If I stay up too late I feel nauseous, so an early bed time is good. I have been doing that every day for 7 months now. I am sure when the baby comes out my schedule will be much different. For now I am happy with it. 

I hope you all enjoy your daily schedule. May God bless you. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment