Sunday, November 7, 2021

Beaches

 I have probably been to 30 different beaches in my life. The coolest one was in Australia. I would drive my rental car, a cute mini cooper I rented, over there and just sit and look out at the water. My favorite beaches growing up were Huntington Beach and Newport Beach in Southern California. I had a lot of fun make out sessions with cute boyfriends there. :) With one guy we made out way at the end of a rock jetty. Water was splashing all over us at night time. It was super romantic. 

One bad memory though was almost drowning in the water when I was 14. I went with my youth group and I remember getting tossed in the water. It was super scary. 

When I started this trip I was thinking about heading out to CA, but God told me if I really loved my bf I would turn around and head to Florida, so I did. I was thinking I wouldn't miss the beaches in CA. The waves get crazy high sometimes. I literally had PTSD regarding the waves for awhile after almost drowning. I didn't want to go out in the waves for a long time after that. I was thinking my time here that I probably won't be able to swim, because it's a bit cold, but I prefer to just watch the waves anyways instead of going in them. 

I have been to a lot of the beaches along the Texas coast, South Padre Island, Whitecap beach, and a few others. That was tons of fun. 

I love the beach! 



No comments:

Post a Comment